and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- constatine producer starts talking about what other mystics may show up but no swamp thing.
- rounds back defending eb5 in one of last pushes in senate battle.
- only 24 hours and constitine fans will finaly see if the show will live up to the character and a three peat
- tribe shake up a fight about rice. and kelly next to go on survivor blood vs water
- firestorm starts to show up the mist badie and a full season too for the flash
- gwen uses last steal as the battle rounds end voice moving fast again.
- plaque and lis tries to out fox red on black list.
- more repubs seeing reality now accepting health care act an election ploy?
- another battle round and more steals fly on the voice. though running out
- one more target and issue of south dakotas senate battle education rounds saying do away with dept
Browse popular tagsadam affordable health care agt being human belmont breaking bad congress entertainment farm bill gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature survivor the view the voice triple crown usher