and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- bon jovi chances to own bills derailed his partners give him the hike though he could still try and own .
- marvel will soon have to officly say no wesely snipes is not going to be blade again blade four a no
- reid says when the president gets a plan in place for isis in syria congress may give okay
- a&e chops logmire no fourth season creators trying for a community shopping show.
- controversial player and exile island part of survivor blood vs water with a twist for exile island.
- after the honymoon brad pitt and angilina get to fend off the tabloids saying their new marrige done
- and the next bachlor tapped is chris soules continuing trying to prove love can be found reality style
- dread coming for nfl players the cuts are about to happen sam michel also in the mix to survive
- wild cards semi finals and one act may get the voters saved on america got talent.
- breaking bad and mondern family still the king of emmy loves games of thrones and oitnb shut out
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care being human belmont breaking bad congress entertainment farm bill gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen house immigration bill orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature survivor the president the view the voice triple crown usher