and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- rick santorum reaches a new low says he is like madella for health care fight is apartide too
- circle complete of Lucas being with Disney plans for yet one more adventure for Indiana Jones
- next for the world preping for a ten day goodyby to Nelson president making plans to go
- u.s and others start mourning and recall legacy of Nelson Mandella dead at 95
- the console war ends as the last part of the black friday trilogy of south park airs
- the rocks brought out at tribal counsil kat sent home. on surivor blood vs water
- teabow one step closer to annoucer a bidding war brewing looks like he has given up nfl return
- universal in a catch twenty two over fast and furious seven scrap it or contiue .
- south dakota schools get a xmas give from daugard a little bit more money still not what it should be
- the top five chosen now on the voice adam keeps his team in tact
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care breaking bad celo congress entertainment farm bill gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill immigration reform bill immigration system jokey orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira south dakota south dakota legislature south dakotas survivor the voice triple crown usher voting rights act