and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- scotus throws a little nail in affirmative actions days upholds a ban on it 6to 2
- boston marthon ends with not only an american taking the title after thirty years but no chaos
- the top twelve on the voicce become ten will a bad mike help decide one of the twelve going
- next for the voice the live rounds as the top twelve fight to move on to the finale .
- boston starts showing its strength and fire a year after tragedy by kicking off the marathon now
- happy easter
- 15 years on already as victims of the columbine shooting have eyes on them remembering the evil day
- the voice adds gwen stefanie to fill it while christina is with child
- white house not giving any answer to petition to have justin bieber deported.
- boston gets ready in less then 24 hours till the first marahton since the bombing an increase in suport
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care being human breaking bad congress entertainment farm bill gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill jokey orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature south dakotas survivor the president the voice tonight show triple crown usher