and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- fight brewing. for scalia replacement . repubs say no dems say yes
- shake up for scotus as justice scalia has passed away . fight for replacement
- plates . babies and a rejection of a few big deals on shark tank
- bathroom bill final fate in daugards hands. will south dakota start the discrimation against trans kids?
- the black list gets parental with their take on lady ambrosia and red reveals more to liz
- amc makes a crazy move coming to the talk show realm. kevin smith
- opponents of teachers pay funding by taxes pull a fast one in sd legislature
- the athelete hate bill moves forward by the south dakota legislature even though schools took care of it
- barry and cisco and wells go traveling on the flash to earth 2. and at long last zoom strikes.
- shocks and tears and a witch finaly goes flying on the bachelor.
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care agt belmont congress constatine entertainment gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill nfl orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature super bowl survivor the simpsons the view the voice triple crown usher