and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- long in works film version of battle angel alita actully casts alita her self at last. robert taking over
- 2 weeks left and exaggertor finishes the most craziest triple crown by going for belmont.
- new battle with trump ginrich and rubio crawling out of the woods for the vp slot. to complete the nuts
- 500 questions the show that is like millonaire impossible to win back for musical contestants again.
- illness ends the chances of belmont being the rematch of nyquist and exaggerator nyquist out
- kristina finaly ends the voice being a three way with blake and adam and parnel her pick wins.
- cbs in a surprise chops limitless pulls plug after a full season and no takers for reviel
- with the triple crown broken by weather and exchaggerator win. belmont just a rematch
- if nyquist does pull off preakness win as most see the big test awaits belmont.
- hours to go and nyqiest takes a step closer to becoming a legend and history of a back to back tc
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care agt belmont congress constatine entertainment gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill nfl orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature super bowl survivor the simpsons the view the voice triple crown usher