and thus arod now will proably be soon after he is done playing today talking to his legal team as word has come he is banned for the 2014 season part of it at least. which arod should be happy its not the full life time ban. for after all no doubt arod will wind up appealing the ban so he can still play during that season too. or the yankess by then may be sick of the scandal with him and just swallow their pride and say no more and buy him out or more evidence could come in to make the commission ban him for life after all. besides at least its not the full season and arod will not be hurting for money while he has to sit out some games next season as the ban handed down to arod now half the 2014 season arod is sitting out unless his appeal is successful and over turns the ban. which no doubt he will be filing by the end of the day.
- and then there is ten left on the voice one will go to reveal the top ten.
- glen fate revealed at last he is alive on the walking dead
- daugard plays good repub and wants to stop refuges from coming.
- cockiness bread, and socks on shark tank plus one shark changes his mind at the last minute
- captured sacrifce and betrayal on the black list mid season finale.
- survivor correction kelly goes not siera .
- idol and advantage shakes up the game on survivor as ciera falls and a witches alliance formed.
- carly simmon finaly solves some of the mystery of your so vain part of it is about beaty
- kickstarter pulls a biggie rebirths mst3000 with new episodes and new host
- walking dead sets up negans coming with daryle the first to fall.
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care agt belmont congress constatine entertainment gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill nfl orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature super bowl survivor the simpsons the view the voice triple crown usher