and next for both governor daugard and the south dakota legislature since they managed at the end of last week to repeal im 22 .and also making sure the thing can’t go back to the ballot like the mimium wage bill and voters say for the second time they want this thing by passing it by declaring a state of emergency and thus making it official now. unless backers of it want to try and gather the signatures again and put in on the ballot again whoich would wind up with a repeat. since like the republicans in congress having a replacement for the health care act. there is no way the south dakota legislature will pass a replacement for im 22 that does what the voters one espically at the end of the session. for any bill that would at least keep the parts voters wanted like a independent board to keep legislatures honest or a limit on lobbists gifts no way for those things are the main reason the south dakota legislature once voters passed it went for repeal as quick as they could some of the thing threatens the legislatures power . plus also the reason they went to prevent it from a revote for they know it would pass again. as south dakota legislature now has to do damage control over repealing im22 the ethics ballot. i would not be surprised if some south dakota legislatures find themselves out of a job because of the repeal.
- the wall ends the season keeping its theme of changing lifes.
- trying to squeze it in south dakota legislature looking at licensing midwifes at last
- bar rescue finaly returns with a bar owner winding up even needing some staff
- family bonds tested on the wall as a pair of brothers walk away with nothing . plus one is a hero
- vp peance makes schools see red as de vos gets confirmed for education sec
- sibs walk away with the wall with a change again. another lives added to the list the show has changed
- next for south dakota legislature damage control over the repeal of im 22 trying to calm pissed of voters
- coolers. matts portable showers and a redeal for lori on shark tank
- second time bathroom bill dead in south dakota bill pulled from legislature a third time will happen
- round two for bathroom bill as south dakota legislatures once again file the bill repeat of a vetoe
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care agt belmont congress constatine entertainment gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill nfl orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature super bowl survivor the simpsons the view the voice triple crown usher