and finaly discrimation got a little victory espicaly when those who do it by claiming honoring their religeous beliefs and no doubt it going to cost south dakota not only a lawsuit from the aclu. not to mention signing the bill that would allow religeous adoption agency to discrimate by choosing to not place a needy kid with a couple because the couple life style may not match their religeous beliefs aka deny gay couples and single woman the chance to adopt some needy kid because their life style violates their religeous beliefs . sort of a fuck you to a needy kid. plus also the bill allows them to do so without risk of losing funding too. even like with the bathroom bill daugard did talk to both sides. but sadly what is now a little fuck you to a kid in the foster system who could have a chance at a family but won’t get that now because the family they could have will not be allowed to adopt or foster due to the agency the kid could come from citing placing them would violate their religeous beliefs like against being gay or unmarried but south dakota prove with the bathroom bill how conservative it can be even if it screws some one . this time some innocent kid looking for a home. and proably a lot of couples or single people now because of it not wanting to foster or adopt.
- big blow to pres and ryan as house backs off on repealing obamacare again
- netflix plans to finaly complete the other side of the wind at last winds up with some seeing red
- next for the voice the battle rounds as teams filled plus alicia shows some puppet skills
- caleb goes again on survivor this time voted off as three tribes happen.
- next for south dakota legislatures convince that they did replace im22 sell their actions over it
- discrimation gets a small victory as daugard signs religeouse protection adoption bill
- survivor back with faves. and first two to go tony and siera sent packing .
- manhunt. four still standing. champs named.
- blake taken to town even by gwen on the voice as he winds up with no one on his team second round
- oscars wind up with best picture going to la la land but then changed to the true winner
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care agt belmont congress constatine entertainment gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill nfl orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature super bowl survivor the simpsons the view the voice triple crown usher