and thus once again the wall winds up changing lives as a couple who not only inspire others from their kid with down syndrom to give other disabled a chance. but also mostly just going raise their kid without complaint the couple wound up when all the balls were dropped including the dreaded red ones. that some manage to not take so much money a dollar mostly but when it came time to either sign the contract or rip it up as chris hardwick explained to the wife who even trippled on one answer. in the end the contract was ashes and the couple total a million bucks. after taxes is still a big chunk as the wall keeps on changing the lives of those who play it wouldn’t be surprised if any time now it gets the okay for a full season and another one later for fall.
- the wall ends the season keeping its theme of changing lifes.
- trying to squeze it in south dakota legislature looking at licensing midwifes at last
- bar rescue finaly returns with a bar owner winding up even needing some staff
- family bonds tested on the wall as a pair of brothers walk away with nothing . plus one is a hero
- vp peance makes schools see red as de vos gets confirmed for education sec
- sibs walk away with the wall with a change again. another lives added to the list the show has changed
- next for south dakota legislature damage control over the repeal of im 22 trying to calm pissed of voters
- coolers. matts portable showers and a redeal for lori on shark tank
- second time bathroom bill dead in south dakota bill pulled from legislature a third time will happen
- round two for bathroom bill as south dakota legislatures once again file the bill repeat of a vetoe
Browse popular tagsaffordable health care agt belmont congress constatine entertainment gay marriage government health care health care act hells kitchen immigration bill nfl orb politics preakness repubs scotus senate shakira shark tank south dakota south dakota legislature super bowl survivor the simpsons the view the voice triple crown usher